Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website hosted in Teachsocialskills.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to use the materials on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Companies web site.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This website is for informational purposes only.
In no event shall Teachsocialskills.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Companies Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Copyright @ Teach Social Skills. All rights reserved